Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday View - 23 March 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As you may know I photograph lots of squirrels. Yes, I know it's hard to believe but it's true (Ha Ha).  But every once in a while I get a really good shot. And sometimes it's an action shot. Today was one of those days. Okay, it's not a masterpiece by any stretch but I am pretty happy with it. I hope you enjoy it too. This guy was perched in one of our dogwood trees eating peanuts. As he finished a peanut he would jump down and grab another and return to his favorite branch and chow down. After doing this for about ten minutes he decided to jump down and run into a neighboring yard and that's when I captured this.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: