Thursday, December 6, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 6 December 2018 Edition

Welcome To the Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us to December 5, 2014. But it also takes us to August of 1992. Confused? Don't be. In my December 5, 2014 post I shared an image that I shot (on film) in 1992. It was part of my "Retro Friday" pics that eventually evolved into Throwback Thursday. Yeah I know it's not very original but it helps me take a quick break during the work week. Anyway, here it is and remember to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size image



Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday December 5, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...









5 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen a plane that low in DC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was taking off from Ronald Reagan International, formerly Washington International Airport. I believe they use a different flight pattern now because as far as I know because as far as I know commercial and private planes cannot fly over Washington DC. So i guess this is a once in a lifetime shot.

      Delete
    2. Correction - It is called Reagan National Airport. Check this out for all kinds of interesting facts about the airport.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan_Washington_National_Airport

      Delete