Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday View - 9 December 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Friday evening was chilly. Very chilly actually. But that didn't stop me and Kim from taking a trip to Elmwood Park Zoo to have a look their new exhibit Wild Lights. Wild Lights is a Christmas themed light show throughout the zoo and for a first year event I must say it's wonderful. And for today's view I would like to share some snapshots I made while we were there.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them. It must have been spectacular in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is nice. I hope they do this again next year.

      Delete
  2. How beautiful! I agree with Kathy;they probably better in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nicer in person. It's running until right after Christmas I believe.

      Delete