Thursday, December 20, 2018

Throwback Thursday View - 20 December 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we go back to December 20, 2014 and take a second look at an orchid I shot at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square  Pennsylvania. I said it in that post and I'll say it again but where does the time go? Christmas is just five days away and before you know it the new year will be upon us. And then in January I'll start my last year of my 40's. Ugh I just don't know how it happened this fast. On a brighter note though here is today's throwback. Please remember to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is Yesterday's View.

Wednesday December 19, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment