Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday View - 10 December 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday morning gave me a little bit of time to get out into the Cafe and do some shooting. It was cold but at least I had some daylight to work with. Most days I actually have to remotely watch our security cameras to even see our squirrels. The weekends at home are very nice though. So for today's photo I am sharing this little guy sitting on our power line. He was spying on the feeders waiting for available seating.

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And for Yesterday's View Click Here.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you said 'available seating'. Probably true.Did I mention I feed the sparrows in my yard? Sometimes in the morning I open the back door & they start lining up on the fence! Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm glad to hear your birds are being well fed!

      Delete