Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday View - 7 April 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I told you yesterday that I had to replace a few of the feeders here at the Cafe and showed you one of them. Well today I would like to share another one with you. This one is not so much of a replacement as it is an addition. I installed this picnic table squirrel feeder on the oak tree in the front yard, right next to an older and quite worn corn cob feeder. For now I am leaving the old one up because as you will see our squirrels use it to sit on. Eventually I'll replace it with a new one. So today's view shows how popular the picnic table is already. And in addition to a few photos I am also sharing a sort video.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. New is good, replace if you need to. But the old has a place too! Video is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess as long as it holds up I can leave it be

      Delete