Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday View - 6 April 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. The weather is starting to dry up here a little and though we had a brief shower today I was able to get a little yard work done. In fact I mowed the lawn for the first time this season. I also spruced up a couple of the feeding stations. The feeders were a couple years old and were showing a lot of wear so I grabbed a couple new ones and put the up. And it didn't take long for our guests to show up. So for today's view here is a few shots I made. This particular feeder replaced the picnic table shaped cedar feeder that was located at the rear seating area.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. They're not too picky, though the picnic table was cute!

    ReplyDelete