Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday View - 14 April 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. What a beautiful day this has turned out to be. It's sunny and 75° F (24° C) and just a great time to work in the yard. I did some very needed pruning to the big bush in front of the picture window and got a lot of raking and mowing done. There's still plenty to do but at least I can see the difference. I also deep cleaned the Cafe feeders and water bowls. When I was done I set up at one of the suet feeders to see if anyone would stop by and sure enough I had a couple visitors. And for today's view I would like to share them with you.



I would also like to share a short video captured by the Cafe's new "Front Feeder Cam". This was sometime in the middle of the night.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment