Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday View - 28 June 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. As you may know the weather here in the northeast has been on and off rain. And I mean a lot of rain. We do need it but I would rather have some nice long showers and less thunderstorms. Today though has been a bit drier and as such I had a chance to setup at one of the Cafe feeders. The suet feeder actually. And for today's view I would like to share a few shots I made.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. # 4 , those eyes! # 5 & 6 are my favorite woodpecker, right? Love those colors! Great close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that's a Northern Flicker Woodpecker

      Delete