Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday View - 17 June 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. After a rainy day yesterday the sun has returned, at least for now. There is a nice breeze in the air and though the temperature is hovering around 80 degrees it feels cool. I knew I wanted to get out and shoot for a bit but I also wanted to go somewhere new. New to me that is. So I asked our friend Google for places to photograph near me and discovered a trail about 20 minutes or so from here. It is a place called the Treweryn Farms Trail and no I have no idea how to pronounce it. But you can read about it at this link if you like. The link opens a PDF with a lot of information about the trail. Anyway, I spent about an hour wandering around with my camera and shot some nice scenery and even captured some bird photos. For today's view I would like to share some of them.









That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments: