Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday View - 11 June 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there friends! Today has been a busy day around here trying to play catch up with housework that just needed to be done. As such I didn't go out to shoot but I did set up at the Cafe for a bit. Surprisingly the squirrels were not that active. Probably due to the much warmer weather we are having. But I did get some of our feathered friends at one of the feeders. The one I call the Oasis feeder. It's covered by trees and has a nice big water supply that stays cold even on hot days. It's very popular. The one downside is that it is shaded and a little tougher to get a well lit shot. For today's view I would like to share what I got at the Oasis feeder.






And as a bonus I would like to share this Raccoon that came around the other night. I shot this from about a foot away. He is very used to me.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful (or the birds are, I should say). I love the feeders that look like
    picnic tables. Be careful with the raccoon! They can get into homes to nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This raccoon is a regular. he comes around every night while making his rounds. He's friendly but cautious around me but doesn't run away

      Delete
  2. Such a variety of birds! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete