Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday View - 9 November 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

With the recent cold weather we decided it was a good idea to bring in some of our plants that may not survive such low temperatures. That includes our hibiscus that has a good number of buds. Well when I got up today I noticed one of the buds bloomed into a big flower. Naturally I shot a few pictures and for today's view I would like to share these two with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Great that it bloomed. It must be the warm weather we have been having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My coleus are still thriving! 3 ft tall by 2 ft wide! The one plant that gives lots
    of color & needs very little care.

    ReplyDelete