Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday View - 29 November 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I always say that the winter months are the best time to shoot the moon and that seems to hold true. At least for me. I guess it's because the air is drier and less hazy. So I have been wanting to snap a few shots of the moon with one of my newer cameras, a Canon SX70 HS but the moonrise has been in the middle of night while I'm sleeping. But when I got up this morning there it was, bright and clear high in the sky. So I grabbed my camera and tripod and made a few pictures. For today's view I would like to share this one with you. This new Canon's long 1365mm lens sure delivers a lot of detail. Notice the craters?


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments: