Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday View - 1 November 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I was looking out one of our back windows today and this is what I see. This hawk was perched on a shepherds hook that I use for one of our birds feeders. I guess he was looking for lunch. I know they have to eat too but I am happy to say he flew away a couple minutes later. I would like to add that this was shot through a window and the quality is not what I would like it to be but it's the best I was able to get.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I understand you aim for details. My feeling? It"s a HAWK! How many people even get a chance
    to photograph one? I'd be totally thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see them a lot but not this close and never with my camera around. I just wish I could have photographed it from the outside.

      Delete