Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday View - 28 November 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was forecasted to get some snow and cold weather but neither really happened. So I took the opportunity to take a walk at Valley Forge National Park. Specifically Pawling's Farm to photograph the "Witness Tree". The Witness Tree is a sycamore that has lived now for an estimated 300 years. And if you know anything about the northeast United States you know that is very old. The tree is very sprawling to say the least and for today's view I am sharing a few shots I made during my walk. The first shot is a wide view and is followed by a shot of one of it's large branches laying on the ground. I also added a leaf that I just thought was cool looking. And though what you see is bare this tree is very much alive and thriving. It's simply beautiful and amazing




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I find this tree fascinating! I guess for a photographer it offers a world of shooting perspectives. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete