Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday View - 4 April 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday I told you about my new camera but in addition to that I also have a new phone. And if you know me at all you know I buy a phone based on the camera. This new purchase wasn't planned but the result of phone carriers that I won't get into. Mainly because it's a long story. But nonetheless here I am with a new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. And it's camera is nothing if not spectacular. It can shoot at up to 108 MP, has image stabilization up to 10X and a zoom up to 100X. The 100X zoom doesn't produce the best quality but hey, it's there. I can even shoot 8K video if I want. But anyway for today's view I would like to share a couple photos I made with it today. The first was shot at the park up the street from us and the second right in our own yard. And in case you didn't know,  dandelions are not weeds, they are classified as flowers.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new phone. I love dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shots! Glad to hear they're not weeds. I love seeing the bright patches of yellow.

    ReplyDelete