Saturday, April 3, 2021

Saturday View - 3 April 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This past week I added yet another camera to my collection. Not a collectable but a new compact digital, the Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II. A rather small but very advanced camera that is easy to carry just about anywhere. I will post my take on it soon but for today I would like to share a couple shots I made today while playing around a little. These are a few more signs of Spring. One is a nice wide view of our weeping willow while the other two are closeups of some of it's buds.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I actually like the intertwining branches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tree is one of the reasons we bought this house.

      Delete