Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday View - 11 April 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I have been having a good time playing with my new camera for the past few days. It's a Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II and is my new compact that can be carried almost anywhere. You can Click Here if you would like to check it out. Today I carried it with me on a trip to Jenkins Arboretum for a quick walk between rain showers and I got a lot of good stuff. I'm really learning it's strong points along with a few things it's not designed to do. And I have come to the conclusion that I will use it for wide scenery shots and macros but not a lot in between. But that's okay seeing as those are two of the things I  shoot the most. I have my DSLR for wildlife and my phone for up to 8K video. Now for today's view I would like to share a handful of photos I made during today's trip. If you like, let me know what you think or like the most.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. All great photos but the first shot is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too. But the last picture of the leaf is a close second

      Delete
  2. I too love the first flower. I think because it appears so delicate,almost fairy-like.The leaf
    as well with the log a third. It's not that the other flower photos have anything wrong;I just don't
    care for those particular flowers. Great shooting!

    ReplyDelete