Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday View - 10 April 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As the weather gets warmer we have been trying to spend more time outside to enjoy it and get some fresh air. And the perfect place is just up the street. I am talking about the Norristown Farm Park of course. And today's visit was really cool because we checked out an area we have never been to. It's along the creek and rather rocky but so worth it. It was also the perfect opportunity to try out my new camera. I shot a good amount and I must say in really pleased with it. And today's view is just one example of the days work. This is the root system of a tree that has toppled and it's just fascinating to me. Just look and I think you'll see why.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The intertwining is interesting. I'm fascinated by the pattern...

    ReplyDelete