Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday View - 29 August 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 


How would you like to see a nice sunny picture from the beach? Well sorry but not today. Today is a rather rainy one. But kim and I did manage to find a short break in the rain to visit the beach at Stone Harbor for a short time. Sure wasn't crowded I can tell you. Just the way I like it. And cloudy photos at the beach are always better than plain blue sunny photos. In my opinion at least. So for today's view I would like to share this shot with you.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree about cloudy beach days. I think it gives photos...maybe character? is the word i'm
    looking for. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete