Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday View - 3 August 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

The Cafe get lots of visitors of all varieties. Mostly birds and of birds mostly Blue Jays, Cardinals and Cat Birds. We also get Woodpeckers, Robins and Sparrows and more. But recently we have been getting Rock Doves. Okay Pigeons. And today for the first time I saw a Pigeon eating a peanut and luckily had my camera with me to grab a photo. And for today's view I would like to share it with you.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had your camera! I just got a thought....when Noah released the 'dove' from the ark,could it
    possibly have been a pigeon? food for thought....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I wonder if there was one kind of dove that became the many variety that we know today?

      Delete