Saturday, August 22, 2020

Saturday View - 22 August 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 


It's been just over a week since my knee surgery and I really am getting around a lot better. There's still a bit of swelling but things are getting closer to normal. Today for the first time this season Kim and I went to the Cape May County Zoo. I'm trying to do things that I haven't been able to and I figured since the zoo is just down the road it would be a good place to start. If was crowded but still a nice visit. And I got lots of pictures. But the picture I am sharing today is not of an exhibit. Along one of the Zoo paths is a gazebo like structure. It's pretty tall. Well on the ground under the gazebo I noticed bird droppings. A lot of bird droppings. So I looked up and saw a nest way up at the top. A very safe place for the birds actually because it's well shielded from the weather and visitors. Besides it's in a zoo.  So for today's photo I would like to share what I saw with you.


 


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How cool! At first I thought it was a wasp nest, but then I saw the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something! Couldn't think of a safer place. Glad to hear that you're healing.

    ReplyDelete