Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday View - 14 August 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 


Hi there my friends. Well I had my knee surgery today and was told that it went very well. I am still in a good amount of pain and have a lot of swelling but that is too be expected. Obviously we are not at the camper this weekend but the Friday Schnitzel picture must go on. So here you go, before my next dose of pain meds kick in.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Glad all went well with your surgery. Great Schnitzel picture. I know he will be taking care of you. I 'll talk to you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear all went well with your surgery. Love Schnitzel photos! He seems to be waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete