Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sunday View - 5 July 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

With all that is going on in the world right now yet another Summertime activity has seemed to take a break this year. I am of course talking about Independence Day fireworks. At least professional displays. But we were lucky that the campground was able to provide fireworks for us. And better yet it wasn't crowded. So for today's view I would like to share some shots I made while enjoying the show.



 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I never have much luck taking still shots of fireworks. Did you use a special setting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera phone has a pro setting that lets me manually adjust the frame.

      Delete