Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday View - 18 July 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

It's weird that just about every weekend we make our way to the shore but I really haven't been to the ocean. It's mostly because of this bad knee of mine I suppose. I really try to use the weekend to rest a little. But I'll make it a point to get out there soon and grab some pics. For today however I am sharing another Schnitzel picture. Besides, Schnitzel along with the Cafe squirrels seems to be a fan favorite. He may look annoyed in this shot but he was really just waiting for me to give him the treat I was baiting him with. After all this time he still doesn't like his picture taken. He usually tries his best to avoid the camera.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I heard that salt water is medicinal & the currents can be nature's jacuzzi.(Watch for rip currents!). It's a shame he doesn't like the camera;because it sure likes him! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try to get into our swim spa at home. The only problem is climbing in.

      Delete