Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday View - 27 July 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is yet another squirrel. I was in our back yard briefly after work today trying to get a shot of this girl at one of our feeders but I guess she got a little skittish and ran off. She didn't go too far however and I spotted her on our neighbor's fence. Surprising enough she didn't run again and let me shoot a few pictures. And now going over those photos I have an idea that she may be "with baby squirrels". Now I know our squirrels eat well and may be a bit, chubby, but I think I am right. I guess we'll see soon enough.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! If you're right,you're feeding the next generation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And each new generation seems to be less skittish around me

      Delete