Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday View - 25 July 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

Today was another lazy Saturday my friends. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I haven't been able to get around a lot and the reason for that has now been confirmed to be a torn meniscus in my left knee. I am able to walk and go to work but at times it is very uncomfortable. So for now there will be a lot of "lazy" days. In a few weeks though I am getting it fixed and hopefully get back to normal. Or as close as possible. Anyway for today's lazy view I would like to share another Schnitzel picture. I think it pretty much sums up the day.


Oh and look who stopped by the campground today for Christmas in July.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...




1 comment:

  1. Love Schnitzel! My dogs mostly sleep on their back with feet in the air. Too cool about the surprise visitor!

    ReplyDelete