Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday View - 24 March 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share the point of view of another one of our flowers. This time it's our amaryllis. The view is a lot nicer than yesterday since the sun came out.




And I also have a few videos to share. I was playing around with the time lapse feature on my camera and thought the cafe would be a good place to test it.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe it still blooms after all these years.

      Delete
  2. Totally LOVE the videos! So busy! I saw the robin. Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Spring sure is here. Hopefully I'll get out to valley forge soon.

      Delete