Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday View - 28 March 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing another sign that Spring is really here. Even if it's a little cooler today. Oh and with lots of rain. But aside from that Spring has sprung. Anyway here you go. A lot of people hate these along with the dandelions that come later but I like them. I like a little contrast to a green lawn. Without contrast things would be boring.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. As a lion lover,I kinda like them too. They are dandy-lions! When I was a little girl w3e used to blow on
    them & make a wish. Have a dandy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did the same thing! I looked today and dandelions are starting to come up so I'll be out there shooting them soon.

      Delete