Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday View - 16 March 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

A couple weeks ago I shared a photo of our Amaryllis that has started to bloom again. Well now over the last few days it has really grown and the flower is opening. For today's view I am sharing three shots ranging from Saturday through today that show just how fast it's growing and how big it's getting. Pretty soon it will be at full bloom.





And here is another video from yesterday morning at the Cafe. You can see we get quite the variety of birds. Please give it about 15 seconds for the first bird to show up.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Love the video! The word is out,Cafe is open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to get a second bloom out of my amaryllis. I will have to talk to you about how you keep yours for more than one season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I do is make sure the bulb stays moist even when there are no leaves or flower. And I transplanted it twice as it grew. Also, it needs to be in a sunny location.

      Delete