Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday View - 1 March 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It wasn't really warm today but it was clear and sunny. The Cafe was really busy too. Early in the day when it was really cool out I set up my camera in the front yard and put out some peanuts near a couple fallen branches to see what I could get and I did okay I guess. I discovered after the fact however that my focus points could have been set better. I actually missed a lot of good shots because they were blurry. And my depth of field was lacking too. But I did come out with a few cool shots and today I am sharing two with you. They are a before and after. The "before' is when the bluejay had a peanut and the "after" is when he dropped it. He did get a peanut though. In fact he got several.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: