Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday View - 12 February 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view while not a throwback is still a look back to 15 years ago. I don't think I've posted these here before but if I did it's been so long that you probably won't remember. So anyway here is a few snapshots I made while in San Diego in February 2005. Kim, Terry and I were on a cruise and San Diego was one of it's stops along the way to Ensenada Mexico. While there we met up with my cousin Charles who was kind enough to take us to the Beautiful San Diego Zoo. I had been there before but I really wanted Kim and Terry to see it.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Did you ever notice that when bears 'sit', they seem to kinda rock? Like they're in a rocking chair? Just mentioning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I never noticed that but I do see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    At least 160,000 men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is simple and works with anybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Take a glass and fill it half full

    2) Proceed to do this crazy HACK

    and be 2 lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete