Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday View - 15 February 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today Kim and I drove to Philly to attend the Philadelphia International Auto Show. As usual the traffic was heavy and the parking was expensive but aside from that it was a really good time and the show was great. We had to park at the very top of the garage but in doing so we enjoyed a nice view of the city. Well some of it at least. And today I would like to share two of them with you. One from when we parked and one when we left.


 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I saw the powder blue car done in Swarenski (?) crystals with the signatureswan as the hood ornament. Did you see that? I'd be afraid to drive it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually didn't see that. At least I didn't recognize it. I guess if you can afford the car you can afford to pay for someone to guard it.

      Delete