Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday View - 4 February 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I was thinking about what I was going to share with you today and I realized I don't have a lot of new stuff. It's just the way things have worked out. This actually happens a lot during the Winter months when the days are shorter. Fortunately though the days are getting longer and I'll have more opportunity to get out and shoot. But anyway I went through a bunch of shots I made last Summer and Fall and came across two I would like to show you. The first is a seagull. Kim and I and some friends were on a whale watching tour in Cape May and this guy was flying behind the boat. The second shot is, surprise, a squirrel. I shot this one in October at the Cafe. I think I may go through some more old stuff and perhaps find some pictures I overlooked the first time around.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can almost feel the wind under the gull's wings....

    ReplyDelete