Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday View - 3 February 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share one of our cats with you. We see a lot of Schnitzel but very little of them. I guess it's because they cooperate even less than he does. But here you can see I caught her sleeping. And as you can also see she was not very amused.



And just for fun here is a silhouette of one of our squirrels this afternoon. I love that it's still light out when I get home from work.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Great silhouette shot! The cat is beautiful. Could she be a tad upset that you didn't mention her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should have mentioned her name is Smidgen.

      Delete