Thursday, July 25, 2019

Throwback Thursday View - 25 July 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's throwback takes us back just over a year to July 24, 2018 at no place other than the Cafe. At the time we had just been in the house for about a year and a half and our Cafe guests were still getting accustomed to me. Now a year later it feels like we've been here for years. The birds and the squirrels even hang around and wait for me to feed them. Be sure to Click Here to see my original post.



That's all for today.Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling with my sparrows. It makes me feel I'm helping them start their day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are. They probably look forward to you feeding them :)

      Delete