Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday View - 15 July 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share a couple shots I made at the cafe this afternoon. It was really hot and I'm actually surprised any of the squirrels were active. I guess they were hungry :)

This first photo is one that I think is worth sharing for the composition but not my best work. This guy kept hanging from the tree while looking for peanuts.


This guy was foraging near one of our other trees.


I have a lot more and may share them later in the week. Stay tuned!

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can see your critique of the first one. However,I love it! It's a rare shot so no time to 'set up'. Just enjoy that you caught it! Waiting for more squirrels!

    ReplyDelete