Friday, June 13, 2014

A Visit To Cape May County Zoo

One of my favorite places to visit while near the Jersey Shore points is not a beach. It is a zoo. The Cape May County Zoo. Opened in 1978 and 85 acres in size the zoo is home to many wild animals from birds and reptiles to big cats and giraffes and everything in between.


Kim and I spent last weekend in Ocean City, New Jersey. On Sunday before we came home we made a visit to the zoo. Today I would like to share a few photos.

Duck
 I know a squirrel is not your typical zoo animal but they seem so much more tame there and easier to photograph.

 

 Squirrel


Giraffe

Leopard

Camel

 
Flamingo

Seagull

Cattle Egret


Bald Eagle

Cape May County Zoo is a wonderful place that I highly recommend you visit if you are in the area. Best of all admission is free so if you have a large family you can really take a load off of your wallet!

For more photos please take a look at my website. Please also check out more of my work at Flickr and 500px.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment