Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday View - 10 January 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. I'm back after taking a day off. Yesterday was a wash, literally. We were among the many on the east coast and mid west to have been affected by a very large storm that stretched from the south of the US into Canada. In about three or four hours we got over two inches of rain. In fact it's because of the cleanup I had to do today after work that I am sharing a couple shots from a week or so ago. I was lucky that there was no real damage, just debris and some water in the basement. Anyhow, for today's view here is one of the Cafe squirrels.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. That storm was awful! Fortunately we didn't have any damage or any water in our basement. Beware, another storm is coming this week. Love your little squirrel pictures. It was even better seeing everything in person last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about the rain. Hopefully there's not a lot of wind. You'll have to come over again when the weather is nicer and the days are longer

      Delete
  2. Too wet for me! I am blessed with no basement water either. Can't go wrong with
    squirrels! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear you stayed dry. The Cafe squirrels are a fan favorite

      Delete