Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday View - 20 January 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. As you may have noticed I have not posted for a few days. This is in part due to the weather and the duties that go with clearing snow and ice. But I have also been working on a little redo. And it really is little but will make things a lot easier for me. Especially during the winter months with shorter days. The result will ultimately be a post every day. I'll explain a little more tomorrow.

Today's view is something I haven't been able to share for about two years. Snow at Valley Forge. Oh there's been small dustings but nothing significant until this week. It snowed all day yesterday leaving a powdery four to six inches depending on where you were. But the temperature dropped to 14°F overnight and made everything solid. So I took a drive to Valley Forge and grabbed a handful of shots. Though I didn't spend a lot of time there due to it being 21°F and windy. But here is what I got before calling it a day.









That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Well worth the trip! The canons made me remember Washington at the Delaware. It was
    really cold this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish it wasn't so windy. There was a lot more to see.

      Delete
  2. I especially love the log cabins. Great shots, but better you than me in that cold. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't spend a whole lot of time there. It was too windy

      Delete