Saturday, January 6, 2024

Saturday View - 6 January 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? It's snowing with freezing rain here. And it's supposed to snow for a while. It's nice to look at but you have to be careful driving. I'll have some pictures tomorrow. For today's view though I would like to share this pair of doe that were in my neighbor's yard earlier today.

 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. This is a great shot. So glad I got to see them. I don't think I've ever seen a live deer before. One that wasn't in captivity that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you got to see them too. Deer come down into the neighborhood often

      Delete