Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday View - 31 December 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. It's been just over a week since my last post. Some of you know why I haven't been here but some of you may not. Well last Saturday on Christmas Eve I woke to Smidge laying on her side on the floor of the living room convulsing and unable to get up. She actually yelled in pain when I touched her. And unfortunately at her age of over 18 years I knew what had to be done. She had of course slowed down a lot over the last couple years but this came on suddenly. And truthfully I don't know what the actual cause was because I refused to put her through an invasive examination. I did take her to the emergency Vet but I requested they take her pain away. So last Saturday morning around 6:30am Smidge left us. And I felt I needed a break. I'm not much for the holidays anymore but this made it a hundred times worse. So that's why I haven't been around at the blog.

So now to get back into it I'm starting slow and sharing a couple shots from the Cafe. Yes I've kept the Cafe going and it's been as busy as always. And for today's view I would like to show you these two regular guests.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. So, so sorry about Smidge. Glad the cafe is still going and that your regulars are around. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you. Glad to see you back & the Cafe patrons depend on you. Nature has
    a way of helping us heal. I agree ; take things slow.

    ReplyDelete