Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday View - 15 December 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. It's been a warm day here and in fact it still is even after the sun has set. The Moon is at a crescent  but is nice and bright in the sky so I figured I'd grab a shot to share today. But before I show you that I have something else. It's not the clearest shot in the world but I was able to get an okay picture of Jupiter and two of it's moons.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed that you were able to photograph Jupiter! These are great photos. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was nice and clear last night and unusually mild so I spent a little time with one of my cameras set on the tripod

      Delete
  2. Incredible! Did not know this was possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My one bridge camera has a pretty good zoom that I use for closeups of the night sky

      Delete