Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday View - 10 December 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. So we are supposed to get a good amount of rain today, probably more than an inch. It's due to start between 10 am and noon. With this wet forecast I decided to set up my camera in the Cafe at one of the feeders around 7:30 am to see who would stop by. Well we had a lot of visitors, just not at that feeder. Okay, I then thought I would grab a shot or two in the front where we see a lot of squirrels hoping to grab at least something halfway decent. Well, as it turned out the squirrels, about five of them, put on quite a show. They were very active and didn't even seem to mind me being there. I think they knew about the weather and were gathering food while they could. Of course there was a lot of peanuts for them which they love. Now for today's view I would like to share a handful of the pictures I was able to capture.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. So much activity! Loved seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there was! It was warm so they took advantage of it

      Delete
  2. A totally worth it shoot!! Does #4 have 2 peanuts in his mouth? Getting his share! lol!
    # 6 is dancing & maybe 7 & 8 are playing together. Wow! I say a great photo day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squirrels were very active. Yes, he does have two peanuts. I guess he was "squirreling" the away. The two squirrels were chasing each other

      Delete