Saturday, September 11, 2021

Saturday View - 11 September 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Last Saturday I shared a picture of some acorns I found while we were cleaning our site. They were "conjoined" and were green. After shooting some pictures I left them along with some other acorns and some pine cones for squirrels or whoever wanted to eat them. A reader asked me if squirrels would eat green acorns and honestly I did not know. I still don't know for sure but I do know something or someone does. Because when we got here this weekend this is what I found.

And in case you didn't see last week's picture here it is.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Now they look like mini bowls waiting for a refill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually kept them. I like the way they are aging

      Delete