Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday View - 10 September 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It seems like the days and weeks are going faster and faster. Or is it just me? Wasn't it just yesterday that I posted a Friday Schnitzel picture? Well it's Friday again and here is this week's offering. I shot this while on our regular stop for fuel and snacks on our way to the camper. Oh and speaking of fuel... we waited for at least five minutes for the pump attendant to fill out tank and I finally got out and noticed he was ignoring a few of the pumps. And as most know it's illegal to pump your own fuel in New Jersey. But I wasn't waiting any longer so I pumped my own. And though the attendant saw me he didn't seem to care. Eh, it's Silly law anyway. Exciting story huh? Oh well, here's this week's Schnitzel picture.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: