Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday View - 6 September 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Kim and I got home from the camper early today and I took this opportunity to pay a visit to The Elmwood Park Zoo just around the corner from us. I purchased a yearly pass so I figured I'd break it in. Man was it busy. I guess a lot of people were off from work and school. Besides the weather was almost perfect so it was a great time to get out and take a nice walk. One thing I always say about Elmwood is that they have the best Bald Eagle exhibit I have ever seen. Unlike most zoos theirs is wide open with no glass or cage blocking your view. And as you can probably guess a shot a few pictures. Today I would like to share these two with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Both are really good photos. Wonder what annoyed him in the first one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know what he was yelling at but he sure was loud

      Delete