Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday View - 11 November 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am continuing to share our Sunday visit to Longwood. I don't really have a theme this time just a few pictures I really like. The first is one of my favorite views in black and white. And by that I mean I think this particular view needs to be presented in black and white. Color doesn't do it justice. Then we see a couple waterfall features and finally to wrap things up we see a squirrel I spotted resting on a tree limb. It was a perfect day to lay out and enjoy the sun and warm temperatures.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember ever seeing a squirrel 'lay out'. I can see your point about black & white. Unique waterfalls...

    ReplyDelete