Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday View - 21 November 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

Today on this unseasonably warm day seemed like the perfect day to spend some time outside. So Kim and I headed to Pawling's Farm to walk some of the trails. Pawling's Farm is part of Valley Forge National Park. As I do during every visit to Pawling's Farm I set out to photograph the witness tree. The witness tree is an old tree somewhere between 200 and 300 years old. It is believed to have been alive during the American Revolution. As such it is very big. Bigger than any other tree in the area that I know of. So anyway I did get a lot of shots. But for today's view I am only sharing one. A closeup of the trunk. I was examining it looking at it's bark and I saw an "image". What do you see here? I'll let you know what I see tomorrow.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

6 comments: