Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday View - 8 November 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

For the first time since last Winter Kim and I took a drive to Longwood Gardens today. Like many things it had been closed for a few months and even now things are a bit different. For one thing even members such as us have to make a reservation to enter. That's because only a certain number of guests are allowed in at once. And though this can make it more difficult to visit if does have one good side effect. It's a lot easier to shoot pictures. Pictures without people in them that is. And you will clearly see this in today's view. These are snapshots I made with my phone as we walked the grounds. Also be sure to check back throughout the week because I have lots of cool stuff to share.







 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time.. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a really nice day to walk the gardens. When I look around I am amazed that this was the personal garden for one family.

      Delete